Career Focus links highly skilled young Canadians with potential employers, who can provide them with career-related work experiences, both in Canada and abroad. These experiences help young canadians develop advanced skills (such as project management, entrepreneurship and leadership) and improve their employability.
As part of a project, employers can also offer workshops, seminars, coaching support and/or mentoring opportunities to support a client’s work experience.
Federal partners involved in Career Focus
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Canadian Heritage
- Canadian International Development Agency
- Environment Canada
- Foreign Affairs Canada and International Trade Canada
- Human Resources and Skills Development Canada
- Industry Canada
- National Research Council Canada
- Natural Resources Canada
- Service Canada